All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Ramaḍān 1443/2022] Who Are The Real People Of Knowledge? – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid (حفظه الله).
Some of the points covered during this lecture:
– Allāh’s praise for the people of knowledge.
– The evil effects of ignorance.
– How knowledge is to be attained and the reason for seeking it.
– The example of Imām al-Bukhārī (رحمه الله) in travelling to pursue knowledge.
– The virtue of knowledge and its lasting effects after death.
– The best jihād a person can perform.
– The only way obedience to Allāh, the virtues of deeds and how to purify ourselves is known.
– Prioritising our time.
– The virtue of Ḥajj and a warning against neglecting to perform it.
– The eagerness of the Ṣaḥābah to narrate aḥādīth and convey knowledge.
– The instruction of ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Abbās (رضى الله عنهما) to be Rabbāniyyīn, and the meaning of ‘Rabbānī’.
– The group manifest upon the truth and an encouragement to seek them out.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment