All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[03/11/2017] Two Types of Du’ā and the Conditions for its Acceptance – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Āyāt regarding supplicating to Allāh.
- A command and promise from Allāh.
- The two types of supplication to Allāh: the du’ā of worship and the du’ā of seeking, with examples.
- The obligation of making du’ā.
- The manner in which Allāh responds to each type of du’ā.
- Four conditions for du’ā to be accepted:
- Those whose supplications are not accepted.
- The supplication must not contain any sin or transgression.
- Examples of impermissible supplications.
- A warning against hastiness when making du’ā.
- Being certain of a response.
- The three ways in which Allāh responds to our du’ā.
- The supplication Allāh will not respond to.
- Abandoning what is ḥarām.
- The command to consume what is good and permissible, and the consequences of not doing so.
- The necessity of supplicating to Allāh in times of ease.
- The du’ā that is answered.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.