All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/08/2021] Conference 2021: Trials & Tribulations – Tafsīr of the Verses Regarding Fitan – By Abdulilah Lahmami.
– The different meanings of fitan mentioned in the Qur’ān.
– Remembering the trials of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and his Companions (رضى الله عنهم) when we are being tested.
– The importance of learning Tawhīd and acting upon it, and being cautious of Shirk.
– The different trials faced by mankind.
– Simple actions that protect an individual from Shaytān.
– There is a solution for every problem in the Dīn of Allāh.
– The misguided groups misuse the verses of the Qur’ān for their deviant beliefs.
– Strength is in holding on to the narrations.
– The disbelievers will never be able to extinguish the Light of Allāh.
– Advising our womenfolk to be strong and proud of their dīn.
– The example of Umm Sulaym (رضى الله عنها).
– How to achieve salvation from the fitnah of doubts and desires.
– Closing the door to what is harmful.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.