All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[26/08/2022] Part 1: “This Is My Straight Path So Follow It, And Do Not Follow The Other Paths…” – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
– The importance of recognising what will lead us to salvation.
– Splitting into groups and parties is to oppose the uṣūl of the dīn.
– How the Prophet ﷺ described the divergent paths, and the path he commanded to follow.
– Narrations where the Prophet ﷺ clarified that there are misguided groups.
– The phenomenon today that people claim the straight path is not known from the deviant paths.
– Allāh’s threat to those who oppose the straight path.
– The false claims/ideas for unity by the people of misguidance, and that which truly unites the ummah.
– The singular, unchanging ‘Aqidah and Manhaj of Ahlus-Sunnah throughout the ages.
– Imām Baghawī (d.516) and Ibn Kathīr (d. 774) on the statement of Allāh, “This is My Straight Path…”
– The firm rebuke of the Messenger ﷺ of the divergent paths and how the deviant groups disparage the Salafīs for saying the same.
– Strong statements from Ibn ‘Umar and Ibn ‘Abbās dispraising the Qadariyyah.
– The Prophet’s ﷺ description of the callers to the doors of the Hellfire.
– The reason there is so much weakness in the ummah today and how to achieve rectification.
– The love of Ahlus-Sunnah for Mu’āwiyah and Ahlul-Bid’ah’s hatred of him.
– A trait of Ahlul-Ḥaqq.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.