All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[June 2022] The Woman Is A Pillar In The Rectification Of Society – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله – Mpubs Conference June 2022.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
• The Need of Rectification For The Muslim Ummah
• The Importance Placed Upon The Roles of Rectification Carried Out By The Prophets and Messengers
• Examples of Rectification In The Qur’ān and Sunnah
• The Different Types of Rectification Found In Islām
• The Rectification of The Ummah Regarding The Women
• The Roles Which The Muslim Woman Should Concern Herself With Mentioned By Shaykh Ṣāliḥ Ibn ʿUthaymīn
• A Description of The Righteous Woman In Islām
• Textual Evidences Regarding The Description of The Righteous Woman In Islām
• The Praise of The Righteous Women In Islām
• The Importance Placed Upon Gentleness To The Womenfolk In Islām
• Narrations Regarding Gentleness With The Women
• The Noble Station of The Woman In Islām
• The Great Female Scholars In Islām
• The Wisdom Between The Difference Between The Men and Women In Islām
• The Roles of The Woman In Islām
• The Reality of The Women
• The Importance Placed Upon Seeking Knowledge For The Women
• The Woman’s Concern Upon Her Speech and Eloquence In The Arabic Language
• The Fruits of A Muslim Woman Adorning Herself With Ḥikmah
• Examples From the Sunnah Showing The Great Wisdom of The Prophet ﷺ
• The Importance And Concern The Woman Should Give To Nurturing Her Children And Others
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment