All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[16/06/2022] The Ummah Of Advising – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله – Mpubs Conference June 2022.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
• The Blessings Upon Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
• The Reality of The People of Bid’ah.
• The Importance on Giving Advice (Naṣīḥah) In Islām.
• The Linguistic Meaning of Naṣīḥa.
• A Detailed Explanation on The Ḥadīth of Tamīm ibn Aus ad-Dārī who narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “The dīn (religion) is naṣīḥah (advice).” We said, “To whom?” He صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “To Allāh, His Book, His Messenger, and to the leaders of the Muslims and their common folk.” [Muslim].
• Statements From Imām Ibn Rajab Concerning Naṣīḥah.
• The Meaning of Naṣīḥah In Relation To Allāh, His Book And His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم.
• The Importance Placed Upon Following The Book, The Sunnah of The Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم of Allāh
And His Ṣaḥābah.
• The Purity And Sincerity of Naṣīḥah In Islām.
• Allāh’s Preservation of His Dīn.
• The Conditions In Giving Naṣīḥah To The Muslim Leaders.
• The Difference Between True Naṣīḥah And Publicly Ridiculing An Individual.
• Qur’anic Evidences Regarding True Naṣīḥah To Allāh And His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم.
• The Obligation Placed Upon Fulfilling The Commandments of Allāh.
• The Different Narrations In The Sunnah Regarding Naṣīḥah such as;
– Jarir ibn Abdullāh reported: I pledged allegiance to the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم ,to
establish prayer, to give charity, and to give advice to every Muslim. [Ṣaḥīḥ al-
Bukhārī & Muslim].
– Anas bin Mālik reported the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “None of you truly believes until he
loves for his brother that which he loves for himself.” [Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī & Muslim].
• The Best Love One Can Have For Himself And His Muslim Brother.
• The Benefits of Sincere Advice For The Sake of Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment