All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[07/01/2022] The Question from a Youth to Shaykh ibn Bāz رحمه الله – By Abu Fuḍayl ‘Abdur-Raqeeb حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this Khutbah:
– The inevitability of trials and tests in this world.
– Two qualities elders posses that the youth do not.
– The necessity of reflecting upon the Qur’ān.
– The means of strengthening īmān.
– The great importance of good companionship, especially for the youth.
– Affairs that weaken īmān.
– The definition of īmān with Ahlus-Sunnah.
– Having concern for the youth and aiding them to be upon guidance.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.