All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[12/08/2022] The Importance Of Being Firm Upon Salafiyyah – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Those who stand firm and call to good in times of trial are few, and those who call to evil and corruption are many.
– Means to being steadfast upon the Dīn.
– Understanding the Qur’an.
– Rectifying your ‘Aqidah.
– Following the Sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ and the methodology of the Salaf.
– Pondering over the lives and trials of the Prophets and Messengers, the Companions, and the Salaf.
– Resisting the urges of evil and remaining steadfast.
– Du’ā is the weapon of the believer.
– The hearts of the whole of mankind are between the fingers of Allāh – The Most-High.
– Asking Allāh for steadfastness in one’s Dīn.
– The “Jamā’ah” is that which agrees with the truth.
– The famous statement of Imām Aḥmad (رحمه الله).
– Salafiyyah requires brave men and women.
– Calling to Allāh in the footsteps of the Prophets.
– Leaving the straight path only harms the one who strays.
– Loving the Scholars of Ahlul Ḥadīth.
– Importance of the youth recognising their place within the gatherings of knowledge.
– The Imām Rab’ī ibn Hādī Al-Madkhalī (حفظه الله).
– “I fear that stones with fall from the sky upon your heads!..”
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.