All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[24/12/2021] The Gulf Between Hypocrisy and Imān – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this khutbah:
– The definition of nifāq (hypocrisy).
– The first appearance of the hypocrites, their goals and actions.
– The definition of īmān and that which causes it to increase and decrease.
– The characteristics and actions of the true believers.
– Actions reflect what is in the heart.
– Traits of the hypocrites mentioned by Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى) and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The call of Allāh vs the call of the hypocrites.
– Being cautious and never feeling safe from hypocrisy.
– The khushū’ (submissiveness) of the hypocrites.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.