All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/01/2021] The Evils of Debating in the Religion; The Sunnah is a Guide to the Qur’ān – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 14) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed in this lesson:
- Those who argue with Ahlus-Sunnah.
- How to teach a person that wishes to argue.
- The statement of ‘Umar bin ‘Abdul-Azīz.
- The response of Hasan al-Basrī, to the one who attempted to debate with him.
- Debating in a manner that is best.
- “The Sunnah with us is the narrations of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ.”
- When is silence taken as an approval?
- The revelation is of two types.
- The Sunnah and its relation to the Qur’ān.
- The Obligation of following the Sunnah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.