All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/01/2023] The Description of Ahlul Hadīth – Imām Al Lilakā’ī – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis – Masjid At-Tawheed – Cardiff – Wales.
Some points covered by Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله :
- A discussion of the methodology of the true followers of the Prophets and Messengers.
- The Prophet’s ﷺ description of the trustworthy ones who will carry this knowledge in every generation.
- The issue Ahlul-Bid’ah have with Ahlul-Ḥadīth.
- The meaning of Fiqh, and the one who is considered a Faqīh.
- The importance of Sharḥ Uṣūl I’tiqād Ahlis-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah of Imām Lilakā’ī and books like it that have conveyed the statements of the Messenger ﷺ as well as that of the Companions, Tābi’īn and Atba’ at-Tābi’īn with isnād.
- The virtue of the manhaj of Ahlul-Ḥadīth, and their role in the preservation of the dīn.
- Imām Lilakā’ī’s (رحمه الله) description of the characteristics of Ahlul-Ḥadīth.
- The attitude of the first of Ahlul-Ḥadīth in accepting everything that came from the Messenger ﷺ vs the people in our time who give precedence to their intellects and opinions.
- The outcome of following opinions.
- The definition of the ḥadīth that is ṣaḥīḥ.
- The manner in which Ahlul-Ḥadīth transmit the narrations of the Messenger ﷺ, from the early generations to our time.
- The ignorance of those who claim that the great imāms of the past were not upon the same methodology as the Salafiyyūn today.
- The difference between Ahlul-Ḥadīth and the misguided groups regarding who they follow and attribute themselves to.
- The nobility and distinction of Ahlul-Ḥadīth.
- The reason for the title ‘Ahlul-Ḥadīth’.
- The people’s need for Ahlul-Ḥadīth due to them repelling falsehood and purifying the ranks.
- The reason Ahlul-Bid’ah are afraid of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Ḥadīth.
- Being grateful and proud of what Allāh has guided us to.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment