All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/05/2022] “The Day they will be dragged in the Fire on their faces (it will be said to them): ‘Taste you the touch of Hell!’ Verily, We have created all things with Qadar.” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 84] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #83.
– The reason for the revelation of the verses, “The Day they will be dragged in the Fire on their faces (it will be said to them): ‘Taste you the touch of Hell!’ Verily, We have created all things with Qadar.” [Sūrah al-Qamar 54: 48-49]
– Ḥadīth #84 [weak, but what it contains of warning is true].
– The danger of delving too deeply into Qadar.
– The ‘Aqīdah of the Salaf regarding Qadar and the reason many are confused regarding it.
– The three states a believing servant is constantly between.
– The foolishness and audacity of those who blame the Qadar of Allāh when they choose to do evil.
– The zawā’id of Ibn Mājah.
– Ḥadīth #85.
– The rebuke of the Messenger ﷺ when he heard the Companions arguing regarding Qadar.
– A warning against following the previous nations.
– The ruling of mursal aḥādīth from a Companion vs from a Tābi’ī.
1. Who are the four ‘Abādilah?
2. Are the narrators in Imām al-Bukhārī’s books, other than his Ṣaḥīh, considered to be from the thiqāt?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.