All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Ramaḍān 1443/2022] The Characteristics Of The Scholar, The Student And The Caller – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid (حفظه الله).
Some points discussed during this lecture:
– The great station of calling to Allāh and the only way it can be attained.
– The one who is not fit for da’wah.
– The reward that awaits those who were upon istiqāmah.
– Shaykh Ibn Bāz (رحمه الله) on the obligation of calling to Allāh.
– A warning against wasting one’s time on social media and other frivolities.
– Five affairs we will all be questioned about on the Day of Judgement.
– The ill effects of social media upon the people and their ability to concentrate.
– A rebuke of those who give no time to seeking knowledge, and the outcome of wasting the years of one’s youth.
– The necessity of noble manners and the best of speech for the one who calls to Allāh.
– ‘Abdullāh b. al-Mubārak (رحمه الله) on what it means to have good manners.
– That which is rectified by having taqwā of Allāh and possessing good manners.
– An encouragement for the student of knowledge to be accommodating, and how he should behave with those who are rude.
– The most complete believers in īmān.
– The true measure of a person’s character.
– The excellent character of the Prophet ﷺ and how our actions oppose his example.
– The forbearance of the Prophet ﷺ when he was stoned in Ṭā’if.
– The need to constantly ask Allāh for steadfastness.
– The difficult times we live in and Islam’s return to being strange.
– The reward for the strangers and a description of who they are.
– Days of patience and the reward for clinging to the Sunnah.
– The link between knowledge and action and the presence of the scholars.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment