All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[19/02/2021] The Branches of Īmān and how the Murji’ah and Khawārij Deviated – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 51] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Chapter: Chapter regarding Īmān.
– “Al-Īmān is 60 and odd branches, or 70 and odd branches…”
– Removing something that is harmful from the path.
– Ḥadīth #58: “…Indeed is a branch of Īmān.”
– Modesty does not bring anything except goodness.
– Ḥadīth #59: “He will not enter into Jannah…”
– The balance of Ahlus-Sunnah as it relates to those who commit major sins.
– The deviation of the Murji’ah, Khawārij and Mu’tazilah as it relates to those who commit major sins.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.