All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[01/07/2022] The Blessed Ten Days Of Dhul-Hijjah – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Ahmad Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– This blessed time period of the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah.
– The best days of the year.
– The one who repents from a sin.
– Being intent on striving to do good during these times.
– The day of Arafah and the day of Nahr/Eid.
– Ibn Hajr (رحمه الله) on the gathering of all major acts of worship within these blessed ten days.
– “Small acts of worship” within these ten days.
– The best actions performed within these days.
– How to draw oneself closer to Allāh.
– The Companions making Takbir within these days.
– Giving in Sadaqah during these blessed days.
– Many types of righteous actions can be performed within these days.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.