[18/09/2020] “The best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad ﷺ and the worst of affairs are those newly introduced.” – Explanation of The Book of Sunnah from ‘Sunan Ibn Majah’ by Abu Khadeejah [Lesson 40]
For the previous lessons visit the Playlist HERE
Some points discussed in this lesson:
– Chapter: Avoiding Innovations and Argumentation.
– Hadīth number 45.
– The words of the Sermon of the Prophet ﷺ.
– The characteristics of the Prophet ﷺ whilst he delivered a sermon.
– The closeness of the establishment of the Hour.
– “Indeed you will be with the one you love”.
– Some of the signs of the Hour.
– The best of speech.
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.