All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
Tawbah: A Must in Times of Difficulty – By Abu Uwais ‘Abdullāh Aḥmad ‘Alī رحمه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Restricting ourselves to the Book of Allāh, Sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ and understanding of the Salaf aṣ-Ṣāliḥ.
– Rushing to tawbah, turning to Allāh and reflecting upon our sins and deficiencies.
– Āyāt regarding the inevitability of trials and tests, and the reason for these tests.
– The futility of anything other than tawbah and obedience to Allāh in times of difficulty.
– The way to attain the Help of Allāh and gain authority upon the earth.
– The consequences of disbelief and sins.
– The reward for making sincere tawbah and correcting ourselves.
– The reason many do not return to Allāh and make tawbah.
– The instruction of ‘Umar b. ‘Abdul-‘Azīz (رحمه الله) when an earthquake occurred.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.