All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/10/2022] The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 91] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- Chapter: The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ
- Analysis of the verses:
- “And the first to embrace Islām of the Muhājirūn (those who migrated from Makkah to al-Madīnah) and the Ansār (the citizens of al-Madīnah who helped and gave aid to the Muhājirūn) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allāh is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.” [Sūrah at-Tawbah 9:100]
- “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allāh, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allāh and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Tawrāt (Torah). But their description in the Injīl (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allāh has promised those among them who believe and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).” [Sūrah al-Fath 48:29]
- The different levels of the Sahābah and clarification that for all of them is a great reward.
- Advice to sisters who model abayas for sale and post them on Instagram.
- Question regarding having Twitter accounts.
- Should knowledge be taken from the likes of ‘Abdur Rahmān Hasan, Abū Taymiyyah and Dawah Man?
- What is the punishment for fornication and adultery?
- How do you advise parents who openly sin?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.