All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[27/01/2023] A Man Who Was Enticed by a Woman of Position and Beauty and He Said, “Indeed I Fear Allāh” – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some of the points discussed by Abu Hakeem حفظه الله during this khutbah:
- A ḥadīth that establishes the great trial of the women upon the men.
- Qaḍī ‘Iyāḍ (رحمه الله) on the reason the Messenger ﷺ pspecifically mentioned a woman of position and beauty.
- Ḥāfiẓ Ibn Ḥajar (رحمه الله) on the reason why the man uttered the words “Indeed I fear Allāh, the Lord of all the worlds” to this woman.
- Proof that there is a great likelihood that such a man will be from the people of Jannah.
- How refraining from these types of actions due to fear of Allāh releases a person from fitan in the dunyā that could possibly destroy him.
- The story of Yūsuf (عليه السلام) and how Allāh saved him from the plots of the wife of the ruler and her friends.
- Benefits from the story of Yūsuf (عليه السلام) regarding the remedy for anyone who finds himself in that situation.
- Protecting the youth by aiding them to get married.
- The evil outcome of widespread fāḥishah that is made manifest.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment