Short reminder after Salātul Tarāwīh at Masjid as-Sunnah, Aston.
Some points discussed
– The explanation of the shayāṭīn being chained in Ramaḍān.
– The explanation of Shayṭān moving through the body of Ibn Ādam like blood.
– The signs of Laylatul-Qadr.
– Striving during the last ten nights.
– The wisdom in not knowing which night is Laylatul-Qadr.
– The possibility of Laylatul-Qadr being on an even night.
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.