All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/05/2022] Returning To Allah Is The Solution – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The example of Ya’qūb (عليه السلام) and how he turned only to Allāh despite his severe grief over the loss of his beloved son Yūsuf (عليه السلام).
– The nature of our hearts.
– Words from Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) that should be written in gold regarding the disorders of the heart such as loneliness, sadness, anxiety, regret and desires, and how to rectify them.
– The only way to fill the void in our hearts.
– The emphasis our religion gives to the state of the heart.
– The need to constantly make du’ā and return to Allāh.
– Remembering the day we will stand before Allāh and all our deeds will be brought forth.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.