All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[17/02/2023] Reflections Upon The Earthquake In Turkey – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Reflecting upon the āyāt of Allāh, the reason they occur and not considering them mere “natural disasters”.
- Understanding that any punishment the believers receive in the dunyā is a mercy and purification for them.
- Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the beneficial affairs that issue from the servant after witnessing an earthquake.
- ‘Ā’ishah (رضى الله عنها) on the reason for earthquakes, and how they can be diverted.
- The five types of martyrs.
- A warning against oppression, in all of its forms.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment