All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/01/2023] Reflections on the Da’wah Trip to the UK 1444 – By Abu al-Hasan Malik al-Akhdar حفظه الله. Masjid As-Sunnah An-Nabawiyyah, Germantown, Philadelphia, USA.
- Following the methodology of the Prophets in traveling for the sake of da’wah, and examples from the Prophets Ibrāhīm and Muḥammad (عليهم الصلاة والسلام).
- Imām as-Sa’dī (رحمه الله) on the verse, “He [Ibrāhīm] said: ‘I will emigrate for the sake of my Lord. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.’” [Sūrah al-‘Ankabūt 29:26]
- The hardships of travel.
- The virtue of the People of Ḥadīth.
- Ibn Kathīr (رحمه الله) on the verse, “(And remember) the Day when We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imām.” [Sūrah al-Isrā 17:71]
- Ḥākim an-Naysābūrī (رحمه الله) on how ḥadīth preserves the Sunnah.
- Principle: Innovation cannot be fought against with innovation.
- The tremendous display of brotherhood and love witnessed during the trip to the UK.
- Imām as-Sa’dī (رحمه الله) on the verse, “The believers are nothing but brothers.” [Sūrah al-Ḥujurāt 49:10]
- Shaykh Aḥmad an-Najmī (رحمه الله) on loving and hating for the Sake of Allāh.
- The tremendous desire to pursue knowledge, and the great display of respect and honour for the senior students of knowledge and the callers seen from the brothers in the UK.
- The virtue of those who seek knowledge.
- The virtue of the person of knowledge over the worshipper, and benefits from Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) regarding the ḥadīth of the man who killed 99 people.
- Narrations regarding the virtue of returning to the elders.
- The establishment of masājid for the sake of Allāh.
- A description of Masjid as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, Aston and some of the facilities within it.
- The nobility of those who maintain the masājid of Allāh.
- Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) on the virtues of calling the adhān.
- Encouragement to travel for the sake of da’wah, and an example from Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله) in this regard.
- The growth of the Salafī da’wah despite the attacks from the enemies of the Sunnah.
Some points covered by Abu al-Hasan Malik al-Akhdar حفظه الله:
Question: A lot of the brothers haven’t met the likes of Abū Khadeejah, Abū Idrees and Abū Ḥakeem. Can you share your relationships with them, how long you have known them and how their da’wah always remained the same for the last 25-30 years?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment