All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[23/10/2015] Rectification of the Heart and Turning to Allāh – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Masjid as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, Aston, Birmingham.
– The great importance of protecting and purifying the heart.
– The meaning of a sound heart.
– The heart that is alive.
– The effects of the rectification of the heart.
– The basis of nearness to Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى) and what is beloved to Him.
– From the greatest of concerns of the righteous.
– The dead heart.
– The reason for fasting on ‘Āshūrā.
– The misguidance of the Shī’ah.
– The two groups on the Day of Resurrection.
– The meaning of “The Great News” in the Qur’ān.
– The mightiest means of rectifying the heart.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment