All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/08/2022] Part 3: Unity Upon The Usūl Of The ‘Aqīdah Ahl Al-Sunnah – From A Lecture By Shaykh Al-Fawzān – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- The obligation to be upon the way of the Salaf.
- Statements from the Salaf regarding gratitude for the great bounty of being guided to Islām and the Sunnah.
- The correct meaning of Uṣul ad-Dīn.
- From the Uṣūl of Ahlus-Sunnah:
- The six principles of Īmān.
- Īmān is belief, speech and action; it increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience.
- Not declaring any Muslim to be a disbeliever except when he falls into a nullifier from the nullifiers of Islām.
- Obedience to the leaders of the Muslims so long as they do not command with disobedience.
- The prohibition of revolting against the rulers of the Muslims when they fall into an opposition less than disbelief.
- Not reviling the Companions.
- Love for Ahlul-Bayt and showing allegiance to them.
- Belief in the miracles granted by Allāh upon the Awliyā (karāmāt).
- Not putting the speech of anyone in front of the speech of Allāh and His Messenger.
- Some traits by which Ahlus-Sunnah are distinguished by:
- Commanding the good and prohibiting the evil.
- Establishing the symbols of Islām.
- Giving sincere advice to every Muslim.
- They are firm when trials erupt, patient in the face of calamity, grateful when they have plenty and happy with the bitterness of al-Qaḍā.
- They adorn themselves with the beautiful manners and best of actions.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.