All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[25th October 2014] Methodology Of The Prophets In Calling To Allāh – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Lecture in Gloucester.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Evidence for the connection between Tawḥīd and al-Aman (security) and ar-Rizq (sustenance).
– The difference between Muslims and non-Muslims in how they understand and analyse what is taking place in the world.
– Some fruits of Tawḥīd and seeking forgiveness.
– The call of every Messenger and the basis of rectification in every single society.
– The reason for corruption upon the earth and how it is rectified.
– Five rules in Allāh’s creation regarding the consequences of sins.
– The reality of Tawḥīd and that which opposes it.
– The four routes to shirk.
– The two conditions for intercession and the correct manner of asking for intercession.
– The utter misguidance of those who seek to overthrow the ruler as the solution to the problems in society.
– The importance of educating ourselves regarding the affairs of Tawḥīd and a mention of some books that should be studied.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment