All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[Lesson 21] “Does The Statement “Lā ilāha ilAllāh” Benefit The Sinner?” – Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies – Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Question 29: Refutation of the claim of Muḥammad Surūr that even if the people of Lūṭ affirmed Tawḥīd it would not benefit them if they continued upon homosexuality.
- The intent of this false statement.
- Clarification that falling into major sins does not make a person an unbeliever as long as they are upon Tawḥīd.
- Proof that the sinners from the people of Tawḥīd will be removed from the Fire due to their īmān.
- The disease of calling to Allāh upon ignorance.
- The belittlement of Tawḥīd and exaggeration regarding sins by the political agitators and commenters.
- Their claim that Tawḥīd can be studied/understood in ten minutes.
- Examples from the Prophets and Messengers that dismantle this ignorant claim and highlight the great importance of Tawḥīd.
- The reason Muḥammad Surūr and those like him belittle the study of ‘Aqīdah.
- Those furthest from sin throughout history.
- The effect understanding Tawḥīd has upon a person.
- Advice for the one who commits sins regularly.
- Question regarding refusing to take medical advice from doctors.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment