All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[09/12/2021] Lesson 2: Introduction to the Book – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
– Introduction [cont’d].
– Being cautious of the callers to misguidance.
– The means of attainting Istiqāmah.
– The waves of attack upon the Salafī Da’wah and the response of the Salafī scholars to them.
– Question 01: Advice for those in charge of summer schools and centres.
– The importance of attending the gatherings of knowledge in the masājid.
– Question 02: Using plays and anāshīd as a means of da’wah.
– The speech of Shaykh Fawzān (حفظه الله) and Shaykh ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) on ‘Islamic’ Anāshīd.
– The response to those who compare the poems chanted in the presence of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to singing nashīds.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment