All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[17/12/2022] Lesson 15: Prophetic Morals (The Tremendous Effects of Good Character & Understanding of the Religion) – Guidance for the Muslim Woman – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- Ḥadīth #285.
- The tremendous effects of good character and understanding of the religion.
- Ḥasan al-Baṣrī’s (رحمه الله) description of the Faqīh (one who has true understanding of the religion).
- Having good manners with Allāh and the servants of Allāh.
- Ḥadīth #286.
- The permissibility of praising a person for what he possesses of good character.
- The reason Zayd b. Thābit (رضى الله عنه) behaved differently when he sat with the people.
- The virtues of Zayd b. Thābit (رضى الله عنه) and his instrumental role in gathering the Qur’ān.
- Ḥadīth #287.
- The religion that is most beloved to Allāh.
- The excellence of the religion of Ibrāhīm (عليه السلام).
- The actualisation of Tawḥīd.
- The religion of all of the Prophets was one.
- The futility and falsehood of every religion that is not established upon the pillar of Tawḥīd.
- The story of how the mother of Abū Hurayrah became Muslim (رضى الله عنهما).
- The importance of not giving up and losing hope when calling our families to Islām.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.