Lesson 14: Islam Began as Something Strange and the Virtue of the Strangers – The Excellence of Islām by Shaykh Ibn Bāz (rahimahullah) – Lecture Series by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid.
Some points discussed in this lecture:
– What has been narrated regarding the strangeness of Islam and the virtues and excellence of the strangers?
– “Islam began as something strange…”
– The meaning of the word “Tūbā”.
– Who are the “Strangers”
– Remaining steadfast during times that the deen is seen as something strange.
– Who are those with these characteristics in this time?
– Those who mock the Sharhus-Sunnah of Imām Barbahārī.
– Three things that cause destruction.
For the series please CLICK HERE
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.
Be the first to comment