All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[25/12/2022] Salvation, Prosperity & Happiness is in Adhering to the Quran & Sunnah Upon the Way of the Salaf [Part 2] – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. The SalafiPublications Winter Conference at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The best gift you can give to your child.
- Evidence from the Qur’ān regarding the obligation of following the way of the Companions.
- Aḥādīth that clarify the station of the Companions.
- Two examples of how the younger Companions dealt with fitan: Abū Mūsā al-Ash’arī (رضى الله عنه) when he saw a group of people gathered in the masjid making dhikr with stones, and ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Abbās (رضى الله عنه) when he went to the Khawārij.
- The Companions remained steadfast upon the truth up until death came to them.
- The story of Mus’ab b. ‘Umayr (رضى الله عنه) and how much he sacrificed for the dīn.
- Verses from the Qur’ān regarding Allāh’s command to be steadfast and upright.
- The means of Istiqāmah (steadfastness), and reasons that cause a person to deviate.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment