All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/04/2015] Guidance For Young People in Our Times (Shaikh Ṣālih Al-Fawzān) – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The great insight of the scholars, and their desire for the rectification of the youth.
- A mention of some of the strengths of the youth, and the importance of the youth and elders working together.
- Examples of the importance the Prophet ﷺ gave to cultivating and advising the youth.
- The right of Allāh upon the servants, and the right of the servants upon Allāh.
- The safety of Tawḥīd and the destruction of Shirk.
- The youth who was raised upon the worship of Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment