All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
Fear Allāh! – By Abu Uwais ‘Abdullāh Aḥmad ‘Alī (رحمه الله).
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The fruits of fearing Allāh, and the evil outcomes of not doing so.
– Striving to truly fear Allāh wherever we are.
– The destruction of disobedience.
– Sins we need to rid ourselves of.
– Remembering the terrors of the Day of Judgement.
– Fulfilling the rights of Allāh and the rights of the creation due to fear of Allāh.
– Actions we would voluntarily carry out if we had fear of Allāh.
– Behaving with the creation in the manner we would like Allāh to be with us.
– The only cure for the many illnesses present within ourselves and society.
– The Prophet’s ﷺ fear of Allāh.
– An encouragement to sincerely repent to Allāh and seek His forgiveness.
– The disturbance the servant should feel when he commits sins.
– The great fear the Companions (رضى الله عنهم) had of falling into hypocrisy vs our level of delusion regarding our state.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.