All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[01/09/2023] Fear Allah In Secret As You Do In Public! – Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Striving to the fight the fitnah of the dunyā and meet our Lord in a manner that is pleasing to Him.
- That which is necessitated by believing in Allāh as our Lord and Muḥammad as our Messenger ﷺ.
- Āyāt regarding Allāh’s precise Knowledge of everything we conceal or reveal.
- Reflecting upon how we are in private in comparison to how we are in public.
- Abū Ḥātim ar-Rāzī (رحمه الله) on the foundational pillar of obedience in this dunyā.
- Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the virtue of actions of the heart over actions of the limbs.
- Āyāt regarding the Day when all of the secrets will be brought out.
- A frightening ḥadīth regarding the outcome on the Day of Judgement for those who transgressed the limits of Allāh in private.
- Words from Bilāl b. Sa’d (رحمه الله) that cripple a person of understanding.
- Ḥasan al-Baṣrī (رحمه الله) on what is considered hypocrisy.
- ‘Uthmān b. ‘Affān (رضى الله عنه) on the manifestation of what a person conceals upon his face and tongue.
- Sufyān b. ‘Uyaynah (رحمه الله) on the three possible states of a person as it relates to how he is in public and in private.
- Allāh’s warning to His slaves about Himself.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.