All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[03/06/2022] Explanation Of The Narrations, “There Is No Contagion…” And “Flee From The Leper…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 85] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #86.
– The reason this ḥadīth was brought under the chapter of Qadar.
– Gathering between the narrations, “There is no contagion…” and “Flee from the leper…”
– Explanation of the position of Shaykh ‘Abdul-Muḥsin al-‘Abbād, Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) and others that transmission is possible due to mixing but it is not a necessity that it will occur and that the entirety of the affair returns to the Will of Allāh.
– Explanation of the position of Shaykh al-Luḥaydān, Shaykh Muqbil, Ibn Ḥajar (رحمهم الله) and others that there is no contagion and disease affects each person individually according to the Qadar of Allāh.
– Aḥādīth that dispel the idea of contagion.
– Shaykh al-Albānī’s criticism of doctors who refuse to shake the hands of healthy persons due to fear of pathogens.
– The permissibility of holding either position of the scholars, and caution against blindly following the kuffār in their baseless notions that oppose the Book and Sunnah.
– The reason the Prophet ﷺ forbade mixing sick camels with healthy camels and from entering or leaving the land of plague.
– Striving to reach the truth regarding positions of Fiqh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.