All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[05/08/2022] “Enter Into Islām And You Will Be Safe” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 86] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #87 [very weak, however, points mentioned are corroborated in other authentic narrations].
– The meaning of “Enter into Islām and you will be safe.”
– The appeal that will be made by the people as they cross over the Ṣirāṭ.
– The permanent safety given to every Muslim.
– The three groups that will enter the Fire and never exit.
– Major sinners forgiven by Allāh, and reasons for punishment in the grave.
– An authentic ḥadīth wherein the wording, “Enter into Islām and you will be safe” was mentioned.
– Belief in the six pillars of Īmān.
– Preservation of the religion through criticism of groups, parties and men.
– The justice of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– The need to purify the religion from deviant beliefs and groups.
– The purpose of studying the books of ‘Aqīdah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.