All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
Description of a Wholesome Heart – By Abu Uwais ‘Abdullāh Aḥmad ‘Alī (رحمه الله).
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- Effects of the ill heart, and how it can be cured.
- Statements from the scholars regarding the meaning of “a wholesome heart”.
- The things our hearts should be safe from.
- The only heart that will benefit the person on the Day of Judgement.
- The result of rectifying the heart.
- Those for whom Jannah will be brought close.
- Signs of an ill heart.
- Allāh knows what is in the hearts.
- The fruits of having a wholesome heart.
- Actions we should stay away from regarding our Muslim brothers and sisters.
- Signs of a wholesome heart.
- The need to evaluate the state of our hearts and rectify them.
- Preparing ourselves for the Day that wealth and children will be of no benefit.
- The mindset we should have when we hear the verses of Allāh and aḥadīth of the Messenger ﷺ.
- A strong reminder to take admonition from others and not feel safe due to the covering of Allāh.
- Prioritising the rectification of our hearts.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment