All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
 Lecture via IslamTees by Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Allāh’s command to have taqwá and common definitions for at-Taqwá.
– The thing that determines whether we will be wretched or happy.
– The trade offered by Allāh that will be successful in the hereafter.
– The multiplication of reward for good deeds and the conditions for a deed to be accepted.
– A contradiction in the behaviour of the people regarding their striving for the dunyā vs.
their striving for the hereafter.
– The commodity of Allāh.
– The actions of the intelligent person and the incapable one with vain hopes.
– Striving to do good deeds before 7:
2. Wealth that distracts you
3. A corrupting/harmful illness
4. Old age
5. Sudden death
6. The Dajjāl
7. The establishment of the Hour
– The easiest trade for the most expensive commodity.
– The manner in which people become preoccupied by poverty, and the calamity of wealth.
– Two blessings most people lose out on.
– The trials of the Dajjāl.
– The great importance of performing good deeds and how it determines what we experience after death.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment