All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[04/11/2021] The Categories of Those Who Fall into Sin, Those Who Make Tawbah & The Prescribed Punishment of Rajm – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 33) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 33]
– The one who sinned and died without repenting.
– The one who sinned, repented and did not persist upon sins.
– The one who meets Allāh having sinned but the legal punishment was established upon him in the dunyā.
– The kāfir.
– The five conditions of Tawbah.
– The two ways the punishment of stoning to death is established.
– The ruling of Rajm (stoning to death for committing adultery) remains until the Day of Judgement.
– Those the Prophet ﷺ ordered to be stoned.
– The great importance of maintaining chastity, inculcating this in our children, and a warning against becoming deceived by the ideas of the kuffār.
– The prescribed punishments are only carried out by the the ruler and those appointed by the ruler.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.