All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/04/2023] Causes Of Remaining Steadfast Upon The Truth – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Causes of remaining steadfast upon the truth.
- Being Upon The Correct ’Aqīdah.
- Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the great patience of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Hadīth.
- Imām Mālik (رحمه الله) on the inevitability of Allāh testing the believers, and verses in this regard.
- Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the reason why the people of desires have something of patience with them.
- Recitation and reflection upon the Qur’ān.
- The reason Allāh revealed the Qur’ān to the Messenger ﷺ over a period and not all at once.
- Verses that indicate the Qur’ān was revealed to be reflected upon and establish the heart of the believer who recites it.
- Responding to Allāh.
- Fruits of responding to Allāh and His Messenger ﷺ.
- Abundant remembrance of Allāh.
- Verses regarding Allāh’s command to remember Him.
- Proof that remembering Allāh strengthens the body in addition to strengthening the heart.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment