All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[08/01/2021] Call Upon Allah, Trust in Him, Flee From Sins and Don’t Be Afraid – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Proof that du’ā is worship, and the outcome for the one who is too arrogant to call upon Allāh.
– The two types of du’ā.
– Taking advantage of the times when du’ā is answered, and the requirements for one’s du’ā to be answered.
– Words from Shaykh Sulaymān b. Ḥamdān (رحمه الله) that strengthens the believer and removes unnatural, unwarranted fear.
– The cause for all evil that afflicts the servant in this life and the next.
– When taking precautions fall into forbidden omens.
– That which repels calamity.
– Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) on those who fear touching others due to ‘microbes’.
– The harms of treating the healthy person as one who is diseased.
– Shaykh Ṣāliḥ Āl ash-Shaykh (حفظه الله) on the real incurable disease.
– Praiseworthy and blameworthy fear.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment