All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[July 2006] “And Death Will Come…” A very beneficial reminder by Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Delivered at Masjid as-Salafi, Birmingham.
Some points covered during this lesson:
– Benefits from the ḥadīth, “Verily the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother’s womb…”
– Constantly remembering death and the ākhirah.
– Actions that help a person in his grave.
– The worthlessness of the dunyā to Allāh, and a warning against allowing it to divert us from the dhikr of Allāh.
– Ṭalq b. Ḥabīb on the definition of taqwā.
– The effects of remembering death.
– Verses from the Qur’ān regarding death.
– The severity of the Day of Judgement, and some of its names.
– The reason for the state of the Muslims around the world, and how this humiliation can be removed.
– Our constant need for Allāh.
– Safeguarding our hearts from innovations and desires.
– Remembering that Allāh sees us, and the frightening reality on the Day of Judgement for those who engaged in ḥarām in private.
– The condition to receive victory, security and peace.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.