All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[19/10/2022] Advice To Ahlus Sunnah Of Bradford & The North – By Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Wahid حفظه الله. Masjid Sunnah, Al-Baseerah, Bradford.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– A tremendous narration detailing the meeting between Abū Idrīs al-Khawlānī (رحمه الله) and Mu’ādh b. Jabal (رضى الله عنه), and the great station of loving for the Sake of Allāh.
– The state of the people in Jāhiliyyah and how Allāh brought their hearts together.
– The reality of what Allāh has blessed us with.
– How to earn the Love of Allāh.
– That which brings about the perfection of īmān.
– Unpraiseworthy traits Allāh saved us from.
– The virtue and excellence of the Ṣaḥābah (رضى الله عنهم).
– A distinguishing sign of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– Traits that the callers to Allāh should possess.
– An exchange between ‘Umar b. al-Khaṭṭāb and Abū ‘Ubaydah b. al-Jarrāh (رضى الله عنهما) regarding the honour of Islām.
– Real honour.
– Striving to emulate the character of the Prophet ﷺ in all aspects of life.
– The way to attain honour.
– Humbling ourselves and being shy before Allāh.
– Inviting others to Islām and the Sunnah.
1. An encouragement to return to Muslim heritage lands.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment