All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/08/2021] Advice for the One Who Has Turned to the Way of the Salaf – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid.
1. Be ardent in becoming a student of knowledge, seeking the Face of Allāh.
2. Be careful of being amazed with yourself, putting yourself forward and boasting.
3. Cling to the Jamā’ah.
4. Seek out the Salafīs wherever you are and do not separate from them.
5. Recognise and know the Scholars of Salafiyyah, and know those who take from them (their students).
6. This knowledge is Dīn so look to whom you take your Dīn from.
7. Keep good companions and avoid mixing with the People of Innovation and sinful ones.
8. Be steadfast upon the truth and do not fear the blame of the blamers.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.