All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[31/12/2021] “There are two groups from my Ummah who have no share of Islām…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 74] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 74]
– Ḥadīth #73: “There are two groups from my Ummah who have no share of Islām: the people of Irjā’ and the people of Qadar.” [very weak]
– An authentic narration with similar meaning.
– Those who will be repelled from the Ḥawḍ of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– Some of the sects refuted by the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The importance of studying the history of Islām and cultivating our children upon the Sunnah.
– The deviation of the Qadariyyah and Murji’ah.
– The necessity of knowing the condition of a person before taking knowledge from him.
– Ḥadīth #74 & Ḥadīth #75: “Īmān increases and decreases.” [Athar from the companions; both weak]
– Proof that īmān increases and decreases and has levels.
– The remedy for when a person feels low in īmān.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.