All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/02/2023] The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ [Cont. Part 9] – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 99] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ [Part 9].
- Chapter: The Virtues of ‘Uthmān (رضى الله عنه).
- Ḥadīth #112.
- The Messenger’s ﷺ instruction to ‘Uthmān (رضى الله عنه) to not give up the caliphate, and his description of those who rebelled against him (i.e. ‘Uthmān).
- Ḥadīth #113.
- The time the Khawārij chose to rise up against ‘Uthmān.
- The steadfastness and bravery of ‘Uthmān.
- Taking strength and courage from the stories of those who came before us when we are put to trial.
- Proof that the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ knew that Abū Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmān (in that order) were the best of the Companions.
- The Messenger’s ﷺ shyness in front of ‘Uthmān.
- Is it permissible to delay performing ‘Umrah for a day or two after arriving in Makkah in order to wait for my family members to arrive so we can perform ‘Umrah together?
- There is a red food dye called carmine derived from insects. Is it permissible to eat?
- What advice do you give to sisters that have acquired extensive knowledge about fitness-related issues but in comparison have little Islamic knowledge or skill in cooking, cleaning etc.?
- Advice to a sister whose 13 year old daughter appears to be losing interest in Islām.
- Is it permissible to take out life insurance if you are the only breadwinner in the home?
- Advice to a person who seeks knowledge but it is not having an effect on the heart as it should.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment