All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Feb 2008] The Rights of the Parents – Tele-link with Al-‘Allāmah ‘Ubayd Al-Jābirī حفظه الله English translation by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis حفظه الله.
Although the sound quality of the phone connection isn’t the best, this lecture contains great benefits for every listener.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah regarding the tremendous station of the rights of the parents.
– Being ardent over trying to please our parents.
– A warning against the great crime of being disrespectful and undutiful to our parents.
– The greatest of the major sins.
– The prohibition of cursing one’s parents, directly and indirectly.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.