All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/04/2021] The Prophet’s ﷺ Kind Treatment Towards the Friends of Khadeejah رضي الله عنها [Lesson 88] – Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imām al-Bukhārī – Explained by Shaykh Zayd al Madkhalī Rahimahullah, lesson by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed within this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #232.
– The love of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) for Khadījah (رضى الله عنها).
– Extending good treatment to one’s wife and those close to her.
– Being good to one’s family and setting a good example.
– The permissibility of a man sending gifts to a woman when it is needed and appropriate.
– Is it permissible for a husband to prevent his wife from being friends with troublesome women?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.