All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/04/2021] The Prophet was shown the small acts of piety of this Ummah and their sins [Lesson 87] – Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imām al-Bukhārī – Explained by Shaykh Zayd al Madkhalī Rahimahullah, lesson by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed within this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #330
– Respecting the Houses of Allāh (i.e. the masājid).
– No sin should be belittled.
– Beware of going against the commands of Allāh.
– Holding on the Sunnah in this time of strangeness.
– Question: To what degree should a person disclose their deficiencies in meetings for marriage?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment