All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[14/10/2022] The Magians Of This Ummah Are Those Who Deny The Divine Decree Of Allāh – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 90] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #92.
– A correction from the previous lesson.
– The belief of the Majūs (Magians/Zoroastrians/Fire worshippers).
– The reason the Prophet ﷺ resembled the Qadariyyah to the Majūs.
– The Prophet’s ﷺ command to differ from the Majūs.
– Matters the Muslims should not engage in with the Qadariyyah.
– Proof that the Prophet ﷺ sternly warned against bid’ah and its people.
– How the Salaf treated those who persisted upon bid’ah.
– Signs of the Khawārij and the speech of the Prophet ﷺ regarding them and other than them from Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– Our treatment of the general people who have not been taught vs the one who is adamant upon his sin and bid’ah and calls others to it.
– The reason the Sunan of Ibn Mājah is considered as the sixth book of the Kutub as-Sittah.
1. Advice to sisters who post pictures of themselves on social media.
2. What is meant by a ḥadīth that is mu’allaq (disconnected)?
3. Someone comes to the UK to work.
4. What is the ruling on brothers and sisters who run online businesses and use voiceovers of effeminate men and softly spoken women on their marketing videos to help sell and promote their products?
5. Advice for the one who is constantly being oppressed.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.